All eligible travelers may apply for a valid Visa, ETA Visa or e-Visitor Visa prior entering Canadian Territory. For this we are implementing a simplified process, a verification of data being entered (field by field), data analysis and verification by ours operators of consistency of the data. Rectification of data after making contact with the passenger by phone or email in the case of erroneous data. Submit on behalf of the traveler’s Visa application. Check on behalf of the traveler status of its application for authorization is approved, not approved, or pending. When purchasing the service, any questions regarding the data to submit, is to formulate via our contact page.
This is an arrangement agreed upon consisting of you and canadaccess.org (“canadaccess.org”), owned by Assetology Incorporated LTD, Belize City, Belize. canadaccess.org may handle the documents for your visit to Canada.
This User Agreement will continue in full effort until abolished. canadaccess.org retains the right, in its lone discretion and without note, regardless of the time or reason, to: (a) remove or debilitate access to the entire or any section of the site; (b) suspend your entry to or operation of the entire or any section of the site; and (c) discontinue this Agreement.
· This User Agreement and any additional legal directives displayed by canadaccess.org on the site, will establish the entire accord between you and canadaccess.org regarding its Service.
· No relinquishment of any condition of this Agreement will be allowed an additional or continuing relinquishment of such condition or any other condition, and canadaccess.org’s failure to affirm any right or arrangement under this agreement will not constitute a relinquishment of such right or arrangement. Any relinquishment of any arrangement of the terms will be allowed to stand only if produced in writing and acknowledged in signature by canadaccess.org.
· canadaccess.org retains the right to alter this Agreement at its prudence at any time and without warning, and it is your obligation to review this Agreement for any updates. When we make edits, we will change the date updated at the beginning of the Agreement.
· Any edits will be effective instantly upon uploading to the site. Your resumed use of the site after the uploaded changes will establish your acceptance of these changes. We recommend you to inspect the Agreement every time you visit our site.
· The site is regulated and provided by canadaccess.org from its locations in Belize. canadaccess.org makes no portrayals that the site is applicable or accessible for use in different locations. If you choose to use or view the site from alternative jurisdictions, you do so at your own discretion and are culpable for consent with local law.
· The titles of the Categories in this Agreement exist strictly for convenience and are not to be interpreted to restrict or otherwise influence the stipulations of this Agreement.
· If any passage in these Site Terms is deemed to be void, wherever available this will not influence any other passage and each will continue in full force and implementation.
· Any privileges not purposely granted in this Agreement are restricted.
5. Capability to Accept Terms of Agreement
· You assert that you have the capability to accept every term in, and referenced to, this Agreement. Namely, you are either at least 18 years old, or a minor who has been emancipated, or possess the consent of a legal parental or guardian, and are fully capable and competent to commence into the terms, conditions, bonds, affirmations, representations, and promises declared in this Agreement, and to accept by and acquiesce with this Agreement.
· You have supplied, will maintain, and will immediately update authentic, current, and total registration information, which includes but is not limited to, your full, legal name, home address, and telephone number.
· You affirm that you are the certified endorser of any charge or credit account that you are utilizing to pay any canadaccess.org Fees, and you will not cancel or dispute charges to such an account. Should you or anyone else cancel or dispute charges that were obtained through your account, you comply that canadaccess.org may recoup payment at your obligation.
· Collection and Taxes. Every Fee, Tax and additional cost will be charged to your credit card at the current conversion rate for international currency. You will be accountable for and will pay canadaccess.org all charges for currency conversion, value-added, sales, use, individual property or other tax, tariff or any levy, including interest and fines thereon (“Taxes”), whether required now or after the fact by any governmental body.
· You shall expeditiously pay canadaccess.org in the case of any rejection of your credit card company to pay any total to canadaccess.org for any reason. You comply to pay interest at the amount of 4.25% monthly on any overdue balance, combined with costs of compilation, which include fees and costs for attorneys. In the case that you neglect to pay any total in advance, canadaccess.org may suspend or abolish this Agreement immediately, in addition to your access to the site.
6. canadaccess.org Accounts
· In order to view certain features of the site, you will need to create a canadaccess.org account. You may at no time use the account of another without their approval. When generating your account, you must supply accurate and full information.
· You are solely accountable for the activity that takes place on your account, and you must preserve the protection of your password, as well as your user identification.
· You must alert canadaccess.org instantly of any breach of security or unapproved use of your account.
· You must acknowledge all accountability for any and all activities that take place under and within your account; and acknowledge all risks of unapproved access to the data given at registration, in addition to any other information you supply to canadaccess.org.
· You are solely accountable for the protection, confidentiality, and purity of all messages and the subject matter that you receive, communicate through, or deposit on the site. You will be solely accountable for any approved or unapproved entry to your account by anyone. You comply to bear all accountability for the protection of your password and any use or charges obtained from operation on the site using your password.
· Although canadaccess.org will not be responsible for your losses generated by any unapproved use of your account, you might be responsible for the losses of canadaccess.org or others because of such unapproved use.
· Without restricting other solutions, we may, in our exclusive discretion, restrict, interrupt, or terminate our solutions and user accounts, ban access to our sites, solutions, functions, and tools, and their subject matter, postpone or remove hosted subject matter, and take mechanical and legal actions to keep users from accessing our sites and using are solutions, functions, or tools, if we believe that they are generating problems or potential legal burdens, breaching the intellectual property privileges of third parties, or acting erratically with the letter or essence of our policies (for instance, and without be limited to, shill bidding, conducting off-canadaccess.org transactions, editing
feedback, bypassing suspensions (whether temporary or permanent) or badgering our employees or fellow users). We also maintain the right to terminate accounts that have not been confirmed, or inactive accounts that have not been in use for a duration of months, or to alter or abandon canadaccess.org sites, solutions, functions, or tools.
· This Agreement pertains to all users of canadaccess.org.
· You shall be entirely accountable for supplying, maintaining, and assuring compatibility with the site, all software and hardware, electrical and additional physical necessities for your use of the site, which includes, but is not limited to, internet connections and links, telecommunications, web portals or additional equipment, programs and solutions required to view and use the site.
· You agree to appoint canadaccess.org as your exclusive visa/evisa/electronic travel authorization expeditor. Any advancement made in your personal interest in the scope of work for which canadaccess.org was contracted, will be considered in infraction of said contract.
· You comply to respond to all correspondence within three (3) business days.
· Where needed, you comply to supply a photograph and other necessary documents as part of the visa/evisa/electronic travel authorization application process within 2 (2) business days.
· You comply that periodically the site could be inaccessible or disabled for any reason, which includes, but is not limited to: (i) malfunctions of equipment; (ii) intermittent maintenance practices or repairs which canadaccess.org may perform periodically; or (iii) causes out of our control or which are not reasonably predictable by canadaccess.org.
By becoming a client of canadaccess.org, you allocate canadaccess.org as your attorney-in-fact and operative, solely for the function of acquiring travel documents made compulsory by Canada’s government and its related states on your behalf. Barring as otherwise restricted by applicable law or by this finite power of attorney, canadaccess.org has total power and control to perform and may take all mandatory actions to operate, any power such granted as completely as you may or could do. Every act performed under this power by canadaccess.org shall oblige the User, its heirs, recipients, and personal agents. This power is unable to be delegated. The User authorizes and affirms that canadaccess.org will lawfully have, by merit of this finite power of attorney, the abilities such granted, specifically, the control to:
a. represent me in front of any court or committee, state agency, or different body with authority regarding travel to the Canada, and accept confidential data concerning travel documentation.
b. utilize counsel, consultants or other such persons, organizations, or associations, as deemed required or advantageous; pay such persons, organizations, or associations compensation deemed fair; and conclude whether to take action on the recommendation of any such operative without responsibility for acting or failing to act afterwards.
Understanding and Commanding Law: This instrument is to be defined and elucidated as a finite power of attorney. This instrument is performed and delivered in Belize, and the laws of the Belize will administer all questions as to the genuineness of this power and the creation of its provisions.
Third-Party Dependence: Third parties may count on the representations of canadaccess.org, my AGENT, as to every matter regarding every power assumed to AGENT, and no person who may serve in dependence on the representations of AGENT will obtain any responsibility to me or to my heirs, estate, or joint owners as a consequence of allowing AGENT to enable any power previous to acquisition of a written notice of abrogation, suspension, appeal to determine my inadequacy, partial or total abolishment of this power, or my passing (death). Any third party has the option to count on a properly executed counterpart of this tool, or a copy approved by AGENT to be a true and accurate copy of the authentic original hereof, as fully and totally as if such third party had obtained the authentic original of this tool.
Active Time Period: This finite power of attorney will cease upon obtaining the travel documentation desired, written notice by canadaccess.org, or notification in writing by the User.
9. Waiver of Rights:
In accession to the above waiver, as a term of each access into the Canada within any Canada Government agenda, you comply that the capitulation of biometric identifiers (which include fingerprints and photographs) amid processing at the time of arrival in the Canada will renew your waiver of any rights to inspect or petition of a Canada Customs and Border Protection Officer’s decision as to your eligibility, or to oppose, other than on the grounds of an application for refuge, any eviction action stemming from any application for access under any pertinent non-immigrant travel agendas of the Canadian Government.
11. Changes to Fees and Services
The rates we charge for utilizing our services are documented on our site, which we may alter periodically. Changes to that agenda are active after we supply you with a minimum of fourteen days (14) notice by uploading the edits on www.canadaccess.org terms and conditions page. We may decide to briefly alter the fees for our solutions for promotional matters or new solutions, and such alterations are active when we post the momentary promotional matter or new solution on the sites or in our tools.
Unless otherwise noted, all rates are listed in USD. You are accountable for paying every fee and relevant taxes associated with our sites, solutions, tools, and functions with a legitimate payment procedure by the payment owed date. If your payment procedure fails or your account is overdue, we may secure fees owed using other collection practices. (This includes charging differing payment procedures on file with us, using collection agencies and legal guidance, and for accounts over 180 days overdue, subtracting the amount due from your account balance.)
Additionally, you will be exposed to overdue fees and we may exclude or restrict you from accessing our sites, solutions, tools, and functions until complete payment is processed. canadaccess.org, or the collection agencies we employ, may also communicate data about your account details to credit bureaus, and conversely, overdue payments, missed payments, or other nonpayment on your account may be mirrored in your credit report.
Personal information will be stored securely and encrypted for your safety.
12. How to Apply:
You will be redirected to a form so we can get to know better about you and your travel information, once the form is complete, you will be redirected to a payment gateway where you can pay the service fees, which include government fees. After the information is submitted, you will be assigned a specialist who will review it for it for common mistakes and errors and get in touch with you to guide and support you you through the rest of the approval process to obtain your visa or e-Visa authorization.
By using canadaccess.org as your AGENT upon your agreement to our terms and conditions, you are engaging our services, explicitly authorizing us to represent you in the application process for any type of visa, evisa or travel authorization delivered by the Canadian Government. You are authorizing us to handle your personal details to the Canadian Government regarding any step of the process of obtaining the aforementioned documents. You are explicitly giving your agreement to be charged a service fee which is in addition to any due official government fee, which will be non-refundable after the application process has started (see section “fees” and “refund”).
Please prepare the following:
– Travel documents: valid passport, id. card, information (if applicable) about plane tickets, information about your stay and any other information you think relevant
– Valid credit card in order to process your application. Your payment is handled securely via a high security https, 256 bit certificate, and we do not store any information about your card or personal details.
THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED BY canadaccess.org ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. canadaccess.org MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS WEBSITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, canadaccess.org DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES. canadaccess.org DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS WEBSITE, ITS SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM canadaccess.org ARE FREE OF ERROR, VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. canadaccess.org WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
To the extent that liability cannot be excluded, the liability of canadaccess.org, its directors, officers, employees, and consultants is limited to the cost of the service canadaccess.org provides to the Client.
To the greatest extent possible by law, the Client must indemnify and hold harmless canadaccess.org, its officers, employees, agents and related companies (Indemnified Persons) against all Liabilities (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) incurred by the Indemnified Person in connection with the provision of the Service by canadaccess.org, except the Liability arising from the negligence or default of any of the Indemnified Persons.
14. canadaccess.org Fees:
All payments submitted to canadaccess.org include government fees and taxes. We charge a fee for our services. You can apply through the government official channels and websites, but in this case you won´t be eligible to benefit from our additional services.
By accepting our terms and conditions and submitting your application, you declare being fully aware of our non-affiliation with the official Canada Government agencies or website and your willingness to use and engage our additional services at the specified prices below. You are authorizing us to review and process your Visa or Electronic Travel Authorization in your behalf for an additional service fee.
The cost for our services are the following:
Canada e-Visa Government issuance fee: $5.52
Additional canadaccess.org services Fee*: $93.48
*Includes (when applicable): Application Error/Omission prior to submission Reviewing Fee, Individual Support, Multilingual Customer Assistance, Application Translation, Follow-up calls, E-Mail and SMS Notifications, full refund including government fees in case of denial, free form re-submission.
Total e-Visa/ETA Visa issuance fee: $99
canadaccess.org is NOT affiliated in any way with the Canadian Government. We charge fees for our services, which are in addition to the official fees and charges of the government of Canada. You can apply for all available types of travel visas/evisas/electronic travel authorization directly from the official government channels and websites, paying only the official fees for the process, but in this case you won’ t benefit from our additional support and services.
Our fees do NOT include other costs which are part of the migration process such as government lodging fees, medical and police checks, translation of documents, etc. As part of the Service/s which is/are provided to you, an approximate indication of the fees which form part of the process will be set out for you, together with clarification as to when these costs are due.
15. Refunds and right of withdrawal:
According to The Directive on Consumer Rights, our services fall under the scope of non-refundable services and products purchased online.
We have a no refund policy. All services are provided “as is”. The customer assumes the responsibility for the purchase, and no refunds will be issued.
Any application for which the application process (approved payment after form submit) has already begun will be hence non-refundable.
16. Permissions and Restrictions
While using canadaccess.org sites, solutions, tools, and functions, you will not:
- break any laws, third-party rights or our procedures;-
- use our sites, solutions, tools, and functions if you are unable to form legally conclusive contracts or are briefly or indefinitely postponed from using our sites, solutions, tools, and functions;
- bypass or manipulate our fee format, the billing method, or fees due to canadaccess.org;-
- bypass any canadaccess.org policy or judgments about your account condition or status such as briefly or indefinite postponements or other account freezes, limitations or constraints;
transmission by any manner any canadaccess.org application or your canadaccess.org account (which includes Feedback) and your identification (ID) to another agent without our approval;
circulate viruses or any other mechanics that may damage canadaccess.org, or the rights or property of canadaccess.org Users;
- export or re-export any canadaccess.org applications, or services except in accordance with the export authority laws of any appropriate jurisdictions and in compliance with posted rules and stipulations;
- copy, alter, or circulate rights or subject matter from the canadaccess.org sites, solutions, tools, and functions or canadaccess.org’s trademarks and copyrights;
- commercialize any canadaccess.org application or any data or software correlated with such application; or
- compile or otherwise collect data about Users, which includes their email addresses, without their approval.
You comply not to circulate in any form any section of the site or the Content without canadaccess.org’s preceding authorization in writing, unless canadaccess.org makes accessible the means for such circulation through functionality provided by the site.
You comply not to modify or edit any part of the site.
You comply not to view Content through any mechanism or means other than expressly authorized means canadaccess.org may assign.
You comply not to utilize the site for any of the ensuing commercial purposes unless you receive canadaccess.org’s preceding authorization in writing, which includes but is not limited to:
the sale of admission to the site;
the sale of promotions, sponsorships, or advertising displayed on or inside the site or
the sale of promotions, sponsorships, or advertising on any section of a blog with ads enabled or website including Content provided via the site, unless other information not acquired from canadaccess.org occurs on the same section or page and is of adequate value to be the justification for such sales.
Forbidden commercial uses do not contain any use that canadaccess.org precisely authorizes in writing.
You comply not to use or introduce any automated system, which includes but is not limited to, “offline readers,” “robots,” or “spiders,” that enters the site in a way that transfers more request messages to the canadaccess.org servers in a certain duration than a human can judiciously create in the duration by using a traditional on-line web portal.
Notwithstanding the preceding, canadaccess.org grants the controllers of public search engines consent to use spiders to duplicate subject matter from the site for the exclusive purpose of and exclusively to the extent essential for creating publicly accessible searchable indicators of the materials, but not caches or storages of such subject material.
canadaccess.org maintains the right to retract these exemptions either generally or in precise instances. You comply not to harvest or compile any personally identifiable data, including names of accounts, from the site, or to use the correspondence systems supplied by the site (e.g., email or comments) for any commercial interest purposes. You comply not to canvass, for purposes of commercial interest, any Users of the site with regard to their Content.
· In your utilization of the site, you will abide with all pertinent laws.
· canadaccess.org maintains the right to terminate any feature of the site at any given time.
17. Approval to Contact You; Recording Calls
You comply to receive calls, which include autodialed and/or messages that are previously recorded, from canadaccess.org at any of the telephone numbers (mobile numbers included) that we have accumulated for you, including telephone numbers you have supplied us, or that we have acquired from third-parties or acquired on our own accord. If the telephone number that we have accumulated is a mobile number, you agree to receive SMS or alternative text messages at said number or on said mobile telephone. Standard telephone charges for minute and text usage may apply if we reach out to you at a mobile telephone or device. You comply we may approach you in the manner listed above at the telephone (mobile included) numbers we have in our database for these reasons:
To approach you for purposes involving your account or your use of our sites, solutions, tools, and functions (for example to secure a debt, settle a dispute, or to otherwise impose our Agreement) or as recognized by applicable law.
To approach you for promotional, marketing or additional reasons that you have either earlier consented to or that you may be requested to consent to at a later date. If you do not desire to receive such correspondence, you can elect not to in the preference section under communications of your canadaccess.org account.
We may distribute your telephone numbers with those whom provide use service (such as billing/collections organizations) who we have hired with to assist us in ensuring our rights or fulfilling our obligations within the Agreement, our procedures, or any other arrangement we may have with you. Said service providers may also approach you using autodialed or previously recorded messages and/or SMS or additional text messages, only as approved by us to achieve the functions we have noted above, and not for their own functions.
18. Legal Disputes
19. Statute of Limitations
YOU AND canadaccess.org COMPLY THAT ANY ORIGIN OF ACTION EMERGING OUT OF OR ASSOCIATED TO THE SITES MUST BEGIN INSIDE OF ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE ORIGIN OF ACTION AMASSES. OTHERWISE, SUCH ORIGIN OF ACTION IS BARRED FOR GOOD.
20. Applicable Law
You comply that the laws of Belize, without concern to principles of discord of laws, will regulate the Agreement and any petition or discord that has emerged or may emerge between you and canadaccess.org, other than as otherwise noted in the Agreement.
Judicial Forum for Legal Disputes
Unless you and we/canadaccess.org concur otherwise, you comply that any petition or discord that has emerged or may emerge between you and canadaccess.org must be settled solely by a court (state or federal) residing in Belmopan, Belize. You and canadaccess.org comply to present to the personal authority of the courts residing within Belize for the intention of litigating every such petition or discord.
21. No Assignment Compensation
This Agreement (including integrated procedures and policies) begins the complete understanding and compliance between us with relation to the content hereof. The following Sections outlast any abolition of this Agreement: Indemnity, Disclaimer of Warranties, Legal Disputes, Fees and Services, Content, Release, and Limitation of Liability.
This Agreement, and any privileges and rights allowed hereunder, may not be moved or appointed by you, but may be appointed by canadaccess.org without constraint.
To the degree permitted by relevant law, you comply to indemnify, contend and hold harmless canadaccess.org, its entire staff and employees, agents and any related third-parties from and in prevention of any and all petitions, damages, commitments, losses, accountabilities, costs or debt, and costs (which include but are not limited to attorney’s fees) emerging from: (i) your utilization of and entry to
(ii) your breach of any condition of this Agreement;
(iii) your breach of any third-party privilege, which includes but is not limited to any copyright, equity, or privacy privilege;
(iv) any assertion that your Content created damage to a third-party, or (v) your breach of any law (state or federal) of Canada. This defense and compensation obligation will endure this Agreement and your utilization of the site.
You agree to forgo, and hereby do forgo, any legal or impartial rights or solutions you have or may potentially have against canadaccess.org with reference thereto, and, to the degree allowed by relevant law, comply to indemnify and maintain harmless canadaccess.org, its owners, affiliates, agents, licensors, and licensees to the complete extent permitted by law relating every matter regarding to your utilization of the site.
22. Warranty Disclaimer
You recognize that our site handles applications necessary for travel credentials for transmit to Canada. We are not lawyers and do not provide any legal recommendations or advocacy. Any advice we offer in our sites, solutions, tools, and functions is exclusively informational and you may decide not to obey such advice at any time. We do not affirm or guarantee that any exact results will be accomplished from following advice we offer (e.g. that you will be approved for a visa).
YOU COMPLY THAT YOUR UTILIZATION OF THE SITES WILL BE AT YOUR EXCLUSIVE RISK. TO THE COMPLETE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, canadaccess.org, ITS ENTIRE STAFF, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL PROMISES, EXPRESS OR IMPLICIT, IN RELATION WITH THE SITES AND YOUR UTILIZATION THEREOF. canadaccess.org MAKES NO PROMISES OR PORTRAYALS ABOUT THE CORRECTNESS OR TOTALITY OF THIS SITE’S SUBJECT MATTER OR THE SUBJECT MATTER OF ANY SITES ASSOCIATED TO THIS SITE AND PRESUMES NO LIABILITY OR ACCOUNTABILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, OMMISSIONS, OR DEFECTS OF SUBJECT MATTER, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR EQUITY DAMAGE, OF ANY SORT WHATSOEVER, ARISING FROM YOUR ENTRY TO AND UTILIZATION OF OUR SOLUTIONS, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ENTRY TO OR UTILIZATION OF OUR PROTECTED SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PRIVATE DATA AND/OR FINANCIAL DATA KEPT THEREIN, (IV) ANY BREAK OR CESSATION OF COMMUNICATION TO OR FROM OUR SOLUTIONS, (IV) ANY TROJAN HORSES, VIRUSES, BUGS, OR RELATED, WHICH MAY BE BROADCAST TO OR THROUGH OUR SOLUTIONS BY ANY THIRD-PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY OMISSIONS OR FAILURES IN ANY CAPACITY OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DESTRUCTION OF ANY KIND ACQUIRED AS A CONCLUSION OF THE USE OF ANY SUBJECT MATTER TRANSMITTED, EMAILED, POSTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE ACCESSIBLE VIA THE SITES. canadaccess.org DOES NOT AFFIRM, ENDORSE, ASSURE, OR ASSUME ACCOUNTABILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SOLUTION.
ADVERTISED OR PROVIDED BY A THIRD-PARTY VIA THE SITES OR ANY HYPERLINKED SOLUTIONS OR DISPLAYED IN ANY BANNER OR ADDITIONAL ADVERTISING, AND canadaccess.org WILL NOT BE AN AGENT TO OR IN ANY WAY BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR OVERSEEING ANY ACTIVITY BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF COMMODITIES OR SOLUTIONS. AS WITH THE ACQUISITION OF A PRODUCT OR SOLUTION THROUGH ANY CHANNEL OR IN ANY SITUATION, YOU SHOULD PRACTICE YOUR BEST ACUMEN AND EXERCISE DISCRETION WHERE RELEVANT.
THIS SITE AND THE canadaccess.org SUBJECT MATTER ARE OFFERED “AS IS” AND canadaccess.org AND ITS ENTIRE STAFF AND EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND PARTNERS EXCLUDE, TO THE COMPLETE EXTENT ALLOWED BY RELEVANT LAW, ANY GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLICIT, WHICH INCLUDES BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLICIT GUARANTEES OF MERCHANTABILITY, SUFFICIENT QUALITY OR ADEQUACY FOR A PARTICULAR FUNCTION. canadaccess.org WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY IMPAIRMENTS OF ANY KIND EMERGING FROM THE UTILIZATION OF THIS SITE OR THE canadaccess.org SUBJECT MATTER, OR THE ABSENCE OF THE SAME, WHICH INCLUDES BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO LOST EARNINGS, AND DIRECT, INDIRECT, ACCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE AND SIGNIFICANT DAMAGES. THE ACTIONS EMBODIED ON OR IN THE INFORMATION OF THIS SITE ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO BE UNINTERRUPTED OR WITHOUT FLAW. YOU, NOT canadaccess.org, ACCEPT THE TOTAL COST OF ALL REQUIRED SERVICING, RESTORATION OR CORRECTION BECAUSE OF YOUR UTILIZATION OF THIS SITE OR THE canadaccess.org SUBJECT MATTER. WE MAKE NO GUARANTEE THAT THE SITE OR THE canadaccess.org SUBJECT MATTER IS FREE FROM INFILTRATION BY VIRUSES OR ANYTHING ADDITIONAL THAT HAS CONTAMINATING OR DAMAGING PROPERTIES.
canadaccess.org uses rational efforts to assure the accuracy, exactness and reliability of the canadaccess.org Content, but we make no portrayals or guarantees as to the canadaccess.org content’s accuracy, exactness or reliability.
canadaccess.org provides a search function within the Site. canadaccess.org decidedly disclaims any accountability for the subject matter or availability of data included in our search index or catalogue.
canadaccess.org also disclaims any accountability for the fullness or veracity of any directory or search outcome.
Certain U.S. States and foreign countries prohibit the exclusion or restraint of implied guarantees or liability for specific areas of damages. Therefore, some, or possibly all, of the restraints above may not be applicable to you to the degree they are prohibited or determined out-of-date by state or national procedures.
23. Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL canadaccess.org, ITS ENTIRE STAFF AND EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, EXCEPTIONAL, INDIRECT OR SIGNIFICANT DAMAGES, OR ANY ADDITIONAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, WHICH INCLUDES BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF UTILIZATION, LOSS OF EARNINGS OR LOSS OF INFORMATION, WHETHER IN AN ACTIVITY IN CONTRACT, TORT (WHICH INCLUDES BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, EMERGING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY ASSOCIATED WITH THE UTILIZATION OF THE SITE, THE SITES, OUR SOLUTIONS, OUR STAFF AND EMPLOYEES (OWNERS INCLUDED), THE canadaccess.org SUBJECT MATTER OR THE MATERIALS INCORPORATED IN OR REACHED THROUGH THE SITE, WHICH INCLUDES BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO ANY DAMAGES ORIGINATED BY OR DERIVING FROM DEPENDENCE BY USER ON ANY DATA ACQUIRED FROM canadaccess.org, OR THAT ARE A PRODUCT FROM MISTAKES, OVERSIGHTS, INTERRUPTIONS, ERASURE OF FILES OR EMAIL, FAULTS, DEFECTS, VIRUSES, SETBACKS IN OPERATION OR COMMUNICATION OR ANY FAILURE OF OPERATION, WHETHER OR NOT DEVELOPING FROM ACTS OF GOD, TRANSMISSION FAILURE, THEFT, DEMOLITION OR UNAUTHORIZED ENTRY TO canadaccess.org’S RECORDS, AGENDAS OR SOLUTIONS. IN NO CIRCUMSTANCE WILL THE AGGREGATE RESPONSIBILITY OF canadaccess.org, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, GUARANTEE, TORT (WHICH INCLUDES NEGLIGENCE, WHETHER ACTIVE, INDIFFERENT OR IMPUTED), PRODUCT ACCOUNTABILITY, STRICT ACCOUNTABILITY OR OTHER THEORY, EMERGING OUT OF OR PERTAINING TO THE UTILIZATION OF THE SITE SURPASS ANY RECTIFICATION YOU PAY, IF ANY, TO canadaccess.org FOR ENTRY TO OR UTILIZATION OF THE SITE.
IF YOU ARE UNSATISFIED WITH THE SITE, YOUR EXCLUSIVE AND ABSOLUTE REMEDY WILL BE FOR YOU TO ABANDON UTILIZATION OF THE SITE AND ABOLISH THIS AGREEMENT.
Regardless of the prior paragraphs, if we are determined to be responsible, our accountability to you or to any third-party is restricted to the greater of (a) the amount the item was purchased for on canadaccess.org (which includes sales tax, where applicable), (b) the total sum of fees in discord not to surpass the total fees, which you processed payment to us in the twelve (12) months previous to the action bestowing rise to the accountability, or (c) €100.
24. Release from Accountability
If you have discord with one (or more) User(s), you discharge canadaccess.org (and any of our subsidiaries and partners, and our and their corresponding entire staff, employees, and agents) from which includes but is not limited to any claims, requests, and damages (actual and momentous) of any kind and variety, both known and unknown, emerging out of or in any way related with such discords. In embarking into this release you pointedly waive any preservations (whether sanctioned or otherwise) that would alternatively limit the inclusion of this release to contain only those allegations which you may be aware of or believe to exist in your benefit at the time of complying with this release.
25. Forbidance of Class and Agent Actions and Non-Individualized Remedy
YOU AND canadaccess.org COMPLY THAT WE BOTH MAY BRING PETITIONS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY ON A SINGULAR ACTION, WHICH DOES NOT INCLUDE AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS REPRESENTATIVE IN ANY IMPLIED CLASS OR MEMBER ACTION OR PROCEDURE. UNLESS BOTH YOU AND canadaccess.org COMPLY OTHERWISE, THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT COMBINE OR AMALGAMATE MORE THAN ONE PERSON’S OR GROUP’S PETITIONS, AND MAY NOT OTHERWISE ADMINISTER ANY FORM OF A COMBINED, REPRESENTATIVE, OR CLASS PROCEDURE. ALSO, THE ARBITRATOR MAY ALLOCATE RELIEF (INCLUDING MONETARY, ADMONITION, AND DEMONSTRATIVE RELIEF) ONLY IN BENEFIT OF THE INDIVIDUAL AGENT SEEKING REMEDY AND ONLY TO THE DEGREE APPROPRIATE TO OFFER RELIEF REQUIRED BY THAT PARTY’S INDIVIDUAL PETITION(S). ANY REMEDY AWARDED CANNOT INFLUENCE OTHER canadaccess.org USERS.
No agency, franchiser-franchisee, employee-employer, joint venture, or partnership relationship is intended or conceived by this Agreement.
If any of the procedures in this Agreement are deemed to be invalid, null, or for any reason unenforceable, such procedures are deemed to be severable and will not affect the legitimacy and enforceability of any remaining procedure. In our exclusive discretion, we may appoint this Agreement, by supplying notice of such appointment in agreement with the Notices Section. Section titles are for referral intentions only and do not restrict the scope or degree of such Section. Our inability to act with regard to an infraction by you or others does not abandon our privilege to act with regard to subsequent or comparable breaches. We do not promise we will react against all infractions of this Agreement.
Except as/unless clearly stated otherwise, legal notices will be served on canadaccess.org’s national registered handler (in the case of canadaccess.org) or to the email address you have allocated on your account (in Your/User case). Notification to you will be considered given twenty-four (24) hours after the email is distributed. Alternatively, we may distribute legal notice via mail to the Registration Address linked to your account, as recognized in your My canadaccess.org profile. In this case, notice will be considered given three (3) days after the postmark of the mailing.
a. Independent Contractors. The agents and their corresponding personnel are and will be nonpartisan contractors and neither agent by merit of this Agreement will have any right, capability or control to act or create any accountability, expressed or implied, on behalf of the other agent.
b. Amendment. canadaccess.org will have the right, regardless of the time and without needing to provide notice, to add to or alter the conditions of this Agreement, simply by providing such amended conditions to you via email at the address allocated to canadaccess.org by you. Your entry to or utilization of the site after the date such altered conditions are provided to you will be deemed to establish acceptance of such altered conditions.
c. Severability. If any condition or term of this Agreement or in the application of any person or situation will, to any degree, be invalid or null, the rest of this Agreement, or the application of such condition or term to persons or situations other than to those as to which it is adhered invalid or null, will not be affected thusly, and each condition or term of this Agreement will be valid and be imposed to the fullest degree applicable by law.
d. No Waiver. The failure of either agent to impose any procedure of this Agreement or apply any right granted herewith will not be determined to be a remission of such procedure or right nor will it affect the legality of this Agreement or any part of concern or restrict in any way the privilege of either agent subsequently to impose any such procedure or apply such right in agreement with its terms. All rights and solutions that any agent may have at law, in fairness or otherwise upon infraction of any condition or term of this Agreement, will be distinct, disconnected and aggregate rights and solutions and no one of them, whether applied or not, will be determined to be in omission of any other right or solution.
e. Entire Agreement; Adjustments. This Agreement consists of the total agreement between the agents hereto with regard to the issues herein accommodated and any agreement made from now on will be ineffective to impact any change or alteration, in total or in part, unless such approval is in writing and signed by the agent against whom imposition of the change or alteration is sought.
f. Governing Laws. THIS ACCORD WILL BE GOVERNED BY AND DEDUCED IN AGREEMENT WITH THE BELIZEAN LAWS WITHOUT GIVING MEANING TO LAWS AND STANDARDS RELATING TO DISPUTES OF LAW. Any judicial operation brought against any of the agents hereto on any discord emerging out of this Agreement or any related matter hereto may be delivered in the Belizean Court representing and, by delivery and consignment of this Agreement, each of the agents hereto welcomes the authority of such courts, and decisively agrees to be obligated by any judgment executed thereby in relation to this Agreement. Each agent hereto complies that service of any method, summons, document or announcement delivered by Belizean registered mail to such agent’s address declared in Section 15 above will be effective service of operation for any action, suit or procedure in Belize with relation to any affairs for which it has proposed to jurisdiction compatible to this Section 10(c).
g. Remission of Jury Trial. THE AGENTS TO THIS ACCORD EACH HEREBY WAIVES, TO THE COMPLETE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, ANY PRIVILEGE TO TRIAL BY JURY OF ANY PLEA, DEMAND, SUIT, OR CAUSE OF SUIT (I) EMERGING UNDER THIS ACCORD OR (II) IN ANY WAY AFFLIATED WITH OR CONNECTED OR INCIDENTAL TO THE AFFAIRS OF THE AGENTS HERETO IN REGARD OF THIS ACCORD OR ANY OF THE UNDERTAKINGS ASSOCIATED HERETO, IN EVERY CASE WHETHER CURRENT OR HEREAFTER EMERGING, AND WHETHER IN ARRANGEMENT, TORT, CAPITAL, OR OTHERWISE. THE AGENTS TO THIS ACCORD EACH HEREBY COMPLIES AND CONSENTS THAT ANY SUCH PLEASE, DEMAND, SUIT, OR CAUSE OF SUIT WILL BE DETERMINED BY COURT TRIAL WITH A JURY NOT BEING PRESENT AND THAT THE AGENTS TO THIS ACCORD MAY FILE AN AUTHENTIC COUNTERPART OF A COPY OF THIS ACCORD WITH ANY COURT AS WRITTEN PROOF OF THE CONSENT OF THE AGENTS HERETO TO THE REMISSION OF THEIR RIGHT TO TRIAL BY JURY.
j. No Exacting Construction. The agents hereto have engaged jointly in the formulating and negotiation of this Agreement. In the circumstance an ambiguity or inquiry of intent or understanding emerges, this Agreement will be defined as if drafted accordingly by the agents hereto, and no assumption or burden of evidence shall emerge favoring or disfavoring either agent hereto by merit of the authorship of any of the procedures of this Agreement.
k. No Third Party Recipients. Nothing in this Agreement, explicit or implied, is expected or shall be defined to give any person other than the agents to this Agreement and their respective beneficiaries, permitted assigns, administrators, executors, or successors any legal or impartial right, resolution or plea under or in regard of any accord or any provision encompassed herein.
l. Applicable Law and Setting. Any dispute regarding in any way to your utilization of the Site or the canadaccess.org subject matter shall be provided to private arbitration in the corresponding Belize court, other than that, to the degree you have in any aspect breached or threatened to breach canadaccess.org’ intellectual property privileges, canadaccess.org may pursue injunctive or other relevant relief in any court in Belize, and you acquiesce to exclusive authority and setting in such courts. Arbitration within this provision will be conducted by a solitary arbitrator within the rules then corresponding Belizean Arbitration.
Provision. The arbitrator’s decision shall be conclusive and may be filed as a judgment in any court of capable jurisdiction. To the complete extent allowed by relevant law, no arbitration within this Agreement will be linked to an arbitration including any other agent dependent to the Site Terms, whether via class arbitration affairs or otherwise.
canadaccess.org’s service is covered by intellectual equity laws and international intellectual equity treaties. Unless otherwise designated, all of the subject matter featured or presented on this Site, which includes but is not limited to, information, text, images (photographic and moving), graphics, software, illustrations, sound and the selection and composition thereof (“subject matter”), is owned by Assetology Incorporated Ltd., its third-party affiliates, or its licensors. All aspects of the site, including the subject matter, are covered by copyright, trademark, moral rights, trade dress, and other laws regarding the security of intellectual property.